Start of Construction of Fairway Vista Residential Complex in MBR City was announced

Recently, one of  Dubai’s largest developer announced the start of construction of a new exclusive residential complex called Fairway Vista located in the Dubai Hills Estate cluster in the area of MBR City.

There are two developers  currently working on the new project. In this part of the Mohammed bin Rashid (MBR) City it is planned to be built 26.400 residential objects, as well as a monorail connecting this lovely area with two international airports of Dubai.

The residential complex of Fairway Vista is designed for 65 luxury villas with six or seven bedrooms. Undoubtedly, the locals will access all infrastructure amenities: a mall, schools, hotels, hospitals, and sports and tennis centers. In addition, the residents of the complex will be able to use a race track 45 km long, and boulevard (7 km) for walking. The area of 2.2 mln. sq. m will be covered with greenery, a golf course and central park. Completion of Fairway Vista is scheduled for June 2021.

The new project is also notable for the fact that developer offers its customers new favorable terms of payment of the chosen real estate. Thus, the buyer will have to pay 40 percent of the cost for the house after putting into operation within two years, and the remaining 60% are to be paid after its sale within three years.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *